Starting May the 9th 2022, the seventeenth edition of Aeronautical ICAO Chart of Poland in the scale of 1:500 000, commonly known as VFR Chart, will be available. The aeronautical content includes all airspace structures – from GND to FL 95 – updated as of 21th Apr 2022.
The chart shows:
– Terminal Control Areas (TMA/MTMA),
– Control Zones (CTR/MCTR),
– Control Area (CTA),
– Aerodrome Traffic Zones (ATZ),
– Constant Military Air Routes (MRTs),
– Temporary Segregated Areas (TSA),
– Temporay Reserved Area (TRA),
– Prohibited Area (P), Restricted Area (R), Danger Area (D),
– MEF (Maximum Elevation Figure),
– Reporting points for VFR flights,
– Reporting points on the FIR boundary.
– Areas of sporting and recreational activities have been introduced using pictograms to indicate the type of activity.
An sample of the map is shown on the right side (please click to enlarge).
All heights/altitudes are given in feet.
The chart is divided into 6 sheets (Gdańsk, Olsztyn, Poznań, Warszawa, Wrocław, Kraków) as shown on the left side.
It is available to purchased either as a set or in the form of separate sheets in a laminated or non-laminated version.
The reverse side of the chart contains among other things:
– Map legend,
– AIRMET Sectors Charts,
– Altimeter Setting Regions Charts,
– ATC service units,
– Way of evaluation MEF.
– Reporting points on air boundary,
– Navigation points for VFR flights.
Aeronautical charts have been prepared in accordance with ICAO standards by the GIS Team of PANSA’s Aeronautical Information Service (responsible for preparation of operationally significant charts used by Air Traffic Services).
You can purchase a customized VFR chart in the scale of 1:500 000. When ordering a chosen chart extract, you are required to provide the coordinates of the point on which the chart is to be centred.
– data effective date: 21 Apr 2022,
– chart dimensions: 88 cm long, 56.5 cm wide,
– scale: 1:500 000,
– not folded (flat),
– legend on the front side, in the bottom left-hand corner,
– reverse side of the chart empty,
– chart borders not edited (centred extract of the whole VFR chart),
Below is an sample of the map (please click to enlarge).
Order form is available here.
Due to frequent enquires about the availability of the Aeronautical Chart of Poland – ICAO in a digital format, we would like to inform you that such a product is currently not on offer. All AIS products available are listed in the order form.
Below you can choose which kind of cookies you allow on this website. Click on the "Save cookie settings" button to apply your choice.
FunctionalOur website uses functional cookies. These cookies are necessary to let our website work.
AnalyticalOur website uses analytical cookies to make it possible to analyze our website and optimize for the purpose of a.o. the usability.
Social mediaOur website places social media cookies to show you 3rd party content like YouTube and FaceBook. These cookies may track your personal data.
AdvertisingOur website places advertising cookies to show you 3rd party advertisements based on your interests. These cookies may track your personal data.
OtherOur website places 3rd party cookies from other 3rd party services which aren't Analytical, Social media or Advertising.
This content is blocked. Accept cookies within the '%CC%' category to view this content.